Friday, June 24, 2011

Monkey Domo Postcard from TET




TET Monkey Domo Postcard.


I haven't spent a whole lot of time on Domo Animate of late. I just want to assure people I haven't completely forgotten the site with this postcard (above) I created in the Domo Animate Studio.



Something that is fairly unique to Domo is the creation of still image artwork slide shows using just the shapes and props found in the Domo Animate Studio. You get it to some degree on GoAnimate but I've never seen it to the extreme detail of some of the talented artist/members on Domo.



The image of one of my own cartoon monkeys that I've created using just shapes in my postcard above is a simple example of what I'm talking about but you should go over and explore Domo Animate for some of the excellent and highly detailed examples.

No comments:

Post a Comment