Sunday, March 27, 2011

Team Fortress 2 Hats: Class Tiki Heads Heavy WIP Textured



So I know what you must be thinking. "Another change?? But I liked the helmet!"

Me too! Unfortunately, the helmet would be a huge disadvantage to Snipers since it covered the entire head, and frankly, it was just too large. So I went back to the drawing board (or in this case, cutting board) and cut the entire back part of the wooden head off as well as reduced the size by about 50%.

Once I got the mesh down I started UVing, texturing and getting it into the Source engine (which is no easy task, but definitely a fun challenge.).

Now these textures are still a serious work in progress but I wanted to at least show it off in engine and with most of it's base colors on! The next post will be the finished model.

No comments:

Post a Comment